August 21 2019
Finally got my TypeScript Greeter up and working tonight on stream! It's a very simple app but I was finally able to make it work. The things that happen when you do a little digging into errors on Google!
The list tonight makes it seems like a productive night but definitely felt like slow progress:
- fixed compiler error (sort of)
- created TypeScript Greeter App
- signed up and created starter files
- need to download sound .wav files
- Researched (review later)
- API integrated front end *
- TDD *
- CI/CD *
- Need to research:
- '12factor app impacts'
- page vs. modal interaction
- cloud native understanding